Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Final Blog

In my opinion, blogging is one of the ‘healthy’ way to keep people keep in touch and it is place for us to give our opinion, ideas, comments and suggestion about everything that come across in our mind. Blogging help me to be creative and keep up-to-date as we have to find for new things and keep on exploring on how to make our blog nice to be seen by other people. Here, our friends can also give some support when we are down, give suggestion if we face with difficult situation and lots of things can be done by using blog. Blogging help us to keep in touch with others and interact with others although we are far away. I think blogging has also help in developing my language skill as I have to express my feeling or ideas in English language. Besides, I have also improved my technological skill such as in typing and also downloading theme, pictures and also videos. Here, lots of websites suggested by our friends which quite useful for me in order to enhance my technological skill. Besides, my critical thinking skills has also been sharpened as I have to give the significant in all point that I want to contribute in my blog so that everything is rational and make sense.
For me this course has taught me a lot of valuable things such as the photo, video and audio editing which might come in handy later when I go into real teaching practice. I do not expect to do the four lesson plan in three weeks, but in anyhow, we did it. And I have learnt a lot of new things on how to organize a one week lesson plans by integrating the use of technology in the lesson plans. All the technological skill we have learnt earlier have very strong points in helping me completing this four skills assignments.

0 comments: